Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Slowly, slowly....

So late on Tuesday evening still feeling a little bit better every day. Physical Therapy yesterday went well lots of stretching and he did this thing on my called dry needling. Um, not so fun words to hear about wanting a doctor to do some needling. I was like ah, are you sure? Do you really think it would help? After some persuading I decided to let him do it. They are really thin needles and they run an electric current through them and you feel your muscle spasming. There were a few that did hurt a little going in but nothing like a shot. I felt born again right after my session and then about 30 min later the muscle soreness has set in and I have been sore but not in pain like last week since yesterday evening. Tomorrow I am supposed to go back to PT in the am and hopefully get to feeling better and getting stretches to do here from home.
I got my pampered chef stuff today and am so excited to start using it. I got the food chopper and a cooking stone along with a few other things. I used the stone to cook my rolls tonight and they were great!

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

Was that like acupuncture then? I did that when I was pregnant with Logan, trying to get him to come early :)

Eliza Brock said...

I asked him and he said no, but he is also certified to do both. To me it still sounded like acupuncture, needles and all. :-) I do have to say that I think it worked well, and I think will do it again next week!