Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Jan 15th

I have been surviving with the kids the last few days. It has been a relief to not be taking the dog out and worrying about him as well. I went to Denver yesterday with my girlfriend Alyssa to check out a sale that the Children's Place was having only at the outlet. We had a few good deals and had fun just hanging out. I have also gotten a lot of work done in the evenings and yesterday afternoon. I got an email on Sunday from a gal I had met through my twins club, Debbie. She is in another multiples club here in Colorado for triplet moms called STORM, super twins of the rocky mountains. A fellow member of STORM that I had gotten to know through helping with our state convention a few years ago, Kim Nelson tragically lost her husband in an automobile accident recently. She has triplets that are 5 and a daughter that is 2. Debbie is hostessing a Silpada jewelry party this Friday and 100% of the proceeds are going towards Kim's family. This jewelry is great quality and they have very stylish and cute things. The Silpada consultant's name is Karen and if you would like to order something to benefit Kim and her children please visit Karen's site at www.mysilpada.com/karen.rice Then call or e-mail your order to Karen at (303)384-3552 or mysilvergirl@comcast.net. Silpada has a lifetime warranty on all of their jewelry and any item you aren't absolutely thrilled with can be returned or exchanged for 60 days. Make sure you tell Karen you are ordering jewelry to benefit Kim Nelson. Thanks guys!

No comments: