Thursday, July 17, 2008

Amy is here!

My sister Amy and her family drove into town on Sunday and we were so excited to see them that we went to mom's house after church to wait for them. My nephew Cole ran into a picnic table at the park the day before at my sister Toni's house and had to go get stitches near his eye. Ouch! Cody was in one of his moods all because I didn't bring him a different shirt to change into after church. Whoa, dude. Seriously chill. So I taped some of his tantrum for those who think he is so quite and sweet all the time. Even he has his moments. What a rotten mom I am for taping him :-)



They are here for 2 weeks and here is there arrival!

2 comments:

Toni said...

These videos aren't working for me. Darn, I really wanted to see that tantrum, too!

Eliza Brock said...

Hey try them now...