Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Fill Day

I have been really good about doing my stretches from physical therapy in hopes that things would continue to help me out. I think that it paid off. I have been feeling less and less tight and was able to fill 20 cc's at my appointment today. Hopefully I will be able to do the same thing next week. Dr. Brewster said lets just try 10 since that is what we did last fill. So we did 10 and I didn't experience almost any of that uncomfortable pressure so she did 10 more. I am extremely sore right now and have a pain pill in my system but hopefully only one more week. The sooner I can get this over the better!
My surgery I have now scheduled for Wednesday March 26th. 3 weeks baby! Mom came over to help me out tonight fed me my muscle relaxer and pain pill so I am sitting pretty on the couch for the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Sumtoy said...

Keep up the stretches and therapy..My prayers are always with you and your family..Love in Christ