Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tues April 10th

Wow, that is a few months in a row I have missed out on Buddy check 9 day. But at least I am only one day late this time. So yesterday was buddy check 9 day and I am reminding all the ladies out there that it is that time of the month to do your self breast exam. If you are interested in more information about self breast exam or buddy check 9 day follow the Buddy Check 9 link on the side bar of my blog. Hope everyone is Lump-free!!
Today I went into work to meet with my boss Merrily and am going to be jumping back into working from home doing Insurance Audit Review. I am excited to feel back to some-what normal and am excited to be doing Phone Audit review again, which I love!! It was fun to be able to go into work and see so many familiar faces and all my co-workers that I haven't seen for a few months. I love you guys and am excited to be back to work again. The kids got to hang out with my neighbor Ann while I went into work for a bit and always love playing with her. It has been SO windy here today, I hate the wind. I am glad I don't live in WY. The kids and I went to my mom's for dinner. It was nice of her to feed us and to hang out there. Jon won't be back in town until Friday and I am still waiting to get the call from the radiation oncologist about when I am starting radiation. I expect either this week or next.

No comments: