Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday March 9th

Today is my baby brother's 18th BD. Happy BD Mason!!!
I am still pretty sore and can't lift my arm any higher than my shoulder without it being really uncomfortable. I am enjoying our "mild" weather. It has been in the high 50's to low 60's this week and it has been awesome. The kids have been to the park about 5 times this week and love being able to get out and run around. Jon's aunt and uncle John and Clara have been here since Thursday morning and are helping me out. It was been great. They took the kids to the park both yesterday and today and also McDonald's for lunch both yesterday and today. They are staying at a hotel and even took Olivia to spend the night with them last night and she got to go swimming at their pool. They are having a blast. The twins are napping and Clara took Olivia to go shopping this afternoon so I have just been able to rest. Yesterday afternoon John and Clara stayed here while the twins napped and my mom and I went shopping for a little while in the afternoon. It was nice to just get out of the house. I haven't been of the house much since my surgery. I also went to Olivia's parent/teacher conference yesterday afternoon. Her teacher Mrs. Miller couldn't say enough nice things about her and she said she is defiantly ready for kindergarten next year. That was nice to hear since she has been a little difficult this last week. I suppose that is to be expected when she has been shuffled around and mom hasn't been able to be very attentive to her.
Jon will be working out of town in Casper next week and it is spring break so Olivia will be out of school next week. I think John and Clara are going to take Olivia for a few days back to Denver with them so that will be nice. I also think the kids and I might be able to go to Salt Lake with my Mom next Thursday through the weekend. We will get to go spend some time with my sister Toni and her husband Doug. It will be interesting to be in the car for so long with 3 kids.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

I hear everyone is going to have a long summer...not looking forward to that here in Arizona. Glad your weather has brightened up.

Toni said...

We're so excited to see you guys! Hope the drive isn't too long.