Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I did my hair today

Ha! That was funny to write, but really I haven't done my hair and make up for awhile. Today was the first time I really ventured out and about. I was asked to be on a committee to help with the fashion show at the Hope Lives! Gala that I was a model in last year. The meeting went well except the Gala will be on Oct 25th which was the week we were thinking about taking the kids to Disneyland. So I am not sure if I will be able to help out. I wanted to finally post some pictures of my hair cut and color.














The style is what I like the most since really it hasn't had much of a style. I just had to post these pictures of my son, Cody. I think it is hysterical that the twins know how to play on the computer. They just look to little to get it. They love playing on pbskids.com and nickjr.com. So here is Cody...













Isn't that face so funny?!? Ha!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Eliza,
Your hair looks great. I really can't believe how fast it seems to be growing. Though I am sure to you it seems to be coming back very slowly.

Toni said...

Your hair IS growing back fast! Cody looks so dang cute on the computer. Is he really old enough to understand it? Where has the time gone?!

Toni said...

Your hair IS growing back fast! Cody looks so dang cute on the computer. Is he really old enough to understand it? Where has the time gone?!

Sumtoy said...

Eliza, Your hair looks wonderful. I gave the address of your blog to someone who was just diagnosed as a site for inspiration and understanding. You are such an uplifting person and I think a positive attitude is half the battle.
Big hugs..