Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beep Beep There's a Jeep

Cody has learned how to drive the battery powered Jeep. I think it is hysterical! Here is a clip..

We had a fun family night on Friday and took the kids to see Nim's Island. It was a really cute movie and all 3 of the kids sat the whole way through it. It was fun to just go out and have some fun as a family.

I was at physical therapy again yesterday. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Still very sore and have some tight muscles but it is getting better. I just have to stay on top of my stretching. Jon has worked a bunch this week, both days and nights, and it is only Tuesday! I am getting in gear with Relay For Life and our team is up to 5....don't forget to jump on board and join our team or visit our team site and donate to a great cause to benefit American Cancer Society!! (follow the link on the side bar)

3 comments:

Jer said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Toni said...

I'm so excited to see those cuties! They look pretty cute just cruising down the sidewalk.

The Bluths said...

I always wanted one of those! That's a cute video.