Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thurs July 12th

This week has gone by so fast. We have been busy. I have kept myself busy with work and running around. I hit a great sale with my friend Alyssa at the Children's Place this week and got the kids stocked up on clothes for next summer. I love saving money on cute clothes. My neighbor from down the street Ann and my old neighbor Pam took me out for a belated birthday lunch yesterday at a place in downtown Loveland called Henry's. It was very good. I don't visit the downtown area much but it was good and they had some fun shops that we went into on the way back to the car. They got me a really cut hand bag with a bright paisley pattern on it.
We are getting really excited to go on vacation next week. Jon has been going to Glendo state park in WY every summer since he was a kid. We started going the summer after Olivia was born and always have a great time. It is supposed to be in the 90s all next week, perfect weather for camping at the lake. I am excited to take our Jet ski up there and play. It is about 2 to 3 hours straight up I 25. If anyone is interested in going up there with us to camp during the week or next weekend let me know. We would love to have you. Our family always has a blast there.
Olivia is going to the dentist this afternoon and and quit talking about it. She has only been once but keeps asking when she gets to go back. Ever since I told her a few days ago she had to go back in today she hasn't stopped talking about it.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with the radiation oncologist to check my healing progress and then I am going to get my first hair cut since I lost my hair! I can't believe it. My hair is about 1 1/2 inches long all the way around. It needs to be trimmed up and shaped and hopefully it will look a little less shaggy. I hate it. I guess it is better than not having any though. I will post a picture of it afterwards.
Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix came out on Wednesday and hopefully Jon will take me to see it this weekend. I am obsessed, I admit it. I am bummed because the last book comes out next Saturday. Just in time to miss my vacation and perfect time to read my book. Darn. Guess I will have to fit it into my busy schedule here at home.

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Is this the longest you've gone without a post?