Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Email Subscription anyone??

Okay all,

I have updated my snapfish link with some of our summer pictures so take a look. Also...I stole this idea from a friend to do a subscription to my blog through your email. I am not sure how well it works but we will try it out. In the upper right corner of my page you enter your email address and I will send you an email every night that I put an update on my blog. I had some family members that were having a hard time figuring out how to view it and I know everyone isn't computer savvy so hopefully this will work out better. Like I have always said, anyone is more than welcome to view my blog so don't feel shy about subscribing. The more people I can help make aware of cancer or help through their own cancer journey the better!

Love you guys!!
Eliza

No comments: