Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tues Sept 18th

As always I have had a busy weekend. I was just telling someone that it would be nice to be able to blog and say, I did absolutely nothing the last few days. Wishful thinking I suppose. We went to the funeral on Thrusday and it was a beautiful service. It was neat to see a church so full that there was standing room only, what a testiment to what a neat and hard working man he was. He will be missed by many. We also spent some time with my grandma and aunt Kathy who was in town from California.
Friday I stayed really busy working and then Jon and I went out to eat with our friends Desi and Aislinn. It was nice catching up with them, since the 4 of us hadn't been out in awhile. Saturday I ventured out with the kiddos since Jon had to work. We stopped by a twins club get together and it was nice to see all of the ladies from that group that I haven't seen in so long. I even was able to see one gal from another club that will be joining ours, Cyndie. It has been fun getting to know her over the past year and a half. We also went out to the Children's Place and out to lunch at Chick Fil A. After lunch we all came home and I decided to jump into a huge project...switching the kids clothes and getting out their new clothes sizes. I got out the next size clothes for 3 kids and put all their clothes they have grown out of away. I have to say if I never do laundry again, it will be too soon. I washed all their stuff and am still working on putting it all away.
Jon left for work yesterday morning. He will be in Fraiser, by Winter Park, for a few days. I went to my cancer well fit class last night and took the kids to their child care center so stayed a little longer and did the treadmill for 45 min since child care is a flat fee for a few hours. They actually had a good time and they have a train table set up with toy trains. Cody was in heaven. He loves trains.
I just found out that my brother in law who is a genius with computers opened a business. If you need computer help of any sort he is awesome. His business is called Zen Computing Solutions. Check out his website at http://www.zencomputingsolutions.com/index.htm

My sister had found some old video tape of me and the kids while we were at her house and was showing me all the cool things her Adobe video elements program can do and made me this video of the kids and I when they were smaller. There is this one part where we dressed Olivia in my brother Mason's shoes and shirt and she was saying "Wud up home boy", you can't hear it on the video because the music over it, but it was funny! I love it, so check it out!


1 comment:

Sumtoy said...

I am in awe of your recovery and pray that you will continue to be in good health and kick this thing forever. You are an angel to many. You will never know how many lives you touch by sharing your story.