Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Summer MIA

August 30th was the twin's 5th birthday. I can hardly believe that they are 5 already and in kindergarten. August 30th was also the 3rd anniversary of my cancer diagnosis. Also, cannot believe it was 3 years ago already. Where has the time gone? What happened to my babies? What happened to my summer? We have stayed busy all summer. So I'll take it from the top. The girls both had their ears pierced at the beginning of June. They were both really excited to do it. I put my emla cream on their ears hoping to numb them up a bit before the piercing. Here they are before had with cream and saran wrap on their ears all excited and looking "special".

Here's Olivia in the chair all ready to go.


And Alex.

And ta-da! Here they are, all pierced and ready to rock.

Jon has a friend that is on the Loveland Fire department. They were getting better acquainted with the area and stopped by the house with the truck. The kids were so excited. They were all able to sit in the truck and meet the fireman.


That was a fun day.

No comments: