Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm tired....

Today is buddy check 9 day. Do your self breast exam and remind those you love to do theirs. Early detection is key!

Once upon a time (at Christmas) I asked my husband to change the battery in our smoke alarm that is conveniently located at the top of the vaulted ceiling outside my bedroom and unreachable except by a very tall extension ladder. (which I don't own) This morning at 4am it started chirping. It is still chirping. Jon is out of town. Jon is in big trouble. The End.

2 comments:

Jer said...

Oh, man... been there, done that! But at least my husband was there to help fix it. I'm so sorry!!

mickeydee said...

Sorry............this story cracked me up..........not funny for you though............I have listend to many a chirping smoke detector, but never when hubby was out of town....:(